Part of the reason you came to Limestone College was to prepare yourself for life beyond college. That’s why our Center for Career and Professional Development is committed to providing an array of services to assist you wherever you are on your career path. Whether you’re seeking your first job or transitioning into a new field, we’re here to help.
- Use of PathwayU which helps you understand what you have to offer, examine what you may need to be satisfied in your career, and identify open positions that might be a match for you.
- Reference tools and catalogs for graduate school programs, including the Graduate School Guide.
- List of majors offered at Limestone and careers associated with them.
- Help with practical job search skills like resume building, writing cover letters, and interviewing.
- One-on-one coaching with our Director of Career and Professional Development, Lindsay Bartholomew
- Access to our online career network, Purple Briefcase, where you can upload your resume and search and apply for jobs and internships! Information for employers can be found here.
Further your career with professional development courses.
The Center has partnered with MindEdge Learning, a leading provider of quality online higher education and professional development, to offer courses in the categories of project management, Six Sigma and Lean, leadership, marketing, and more. These on-demand, self-paced courses are just another resource offered through the Center to promote professional and lifelong learning for our community.