The last day to drop or add a course is January 21, 2020. After this date students may withdraw with a grade of “W” until March 13, 2020. Any withdrawals after March 13, 2020 will require the assignment of the appropriate withdrawal grade (WP/WF) which will be assigned by the instructor. The Withdrawal form may be picked up in the Registrar’s office and must be submitted to the Registrar’s Office to be processed. The last day to withdraw with a withdrawal grade of WP/WF is April 30, 2020. Classes dropped with a withdrawal grade (W/WP/WF) are still calculated in your current registration hours. You are financially responsible for all registered classes after January 21, 2020.
Students wishing to register for an Internship must submit the Internship Application to the Registrar’s office to be registered. The application may be picked up in the Registrar’s office or with the Faculty Supervisor.
Online & Evening
Students that wish to take an Online & Evening Classroom or Internet course can register for these courses with their advisor.
Special Fees and Charges
- One hour lesson per week - $200
- One 30 minute lesson per week - $180
- Two 30 minute lessons per week - $200
Day Student fee
- (Includes lab fees, parking fees, and technology fees) - $125
- Identity Verification fee (Internet courses) - $5
Material Fees (Includes Book & Learning Materials)
- Computer Science 102, 202 - $120
- English 095 - $100
- Interdisciplinary Studies 110 - $75
- Management 326 - $100
- Psychology 101, 105, 204, 303, 310, 400 - $100
- BA452, HC452, & HR452 - $35