The last day to drop or add a course is August 29, 2018. After this date students may withdraw with a grade of “W” until October 26, 2018. Any withdrawals after October 26, 2018 will require assignment of the appropriate withdrawal grade (WP/WF) which will be assigned by the instructor. The Withdrawal form may be picked up in the Registrar’s office and must be submitted to the Registrar’s Office to be processed. The last day to withdraw with a withdrawal grade of WP/WF is December 4, 2018. Classes dropped with a withdrawal grade (W/WP/WF) are still calculated in your current registration hours. You are financially responsible for all registered classes after August 29th.
Students wishing to register for an Internship must submit the Internship Application to the Registrar’s office to be registered. The application may be picked up in the Registrar’s office or with the Faculty Supervisor.
Online & Evening
Students that wish to take an Online & Evening Classroom or Internet course can register for these courses with their advisor.
Special Fees and Charges
- One hour lesson per week - $200
- One 30 minute lesson per week - $180
- Two 30 minute lessons per week - $200
Day Student fee
- (Includes lab fees, parking fees, and technology fees) - $125
- Identity Verification fee (Internet courses) - $5
Material Fees (Includes Book & Learning Materials)
- Computer Science 102, 202 - $120
- English 095 - $100
- Interdisciplinary Studies 110 - $75
- Management 326 - $100
- Psychology 101, 105, 204, 303, 310, 400 - $100
- BA452, HC452, & HR452 - $35