Each year, the College awards four types of Limestone scholarships based on academic merit: Presidential Scholarship, Academic Dean's Scholarships, Honors Program Scholarships, and Founders Scholarships. The Scholarship Committee establishes the qualifying criteria for each type of Scholarship and awards accordingly. The scholarships are to be renewed annually, providing the recipient meets the standards for renewal established by the Scholarship Committee.
The Extended Campus Program Scholarship:
1. Twenty-four $2300 scholarships will be awarded based on merit and financial need in the Extended Campus areas (whenever possible):
- Charleston/ Lowcountry
2. A student may receive this scholarship only once each year.
3. To be eligible for this scholarship a student must:
- Complete the Extended Campus Scholarship Application online form
- Submit a letter to the Scholarship Committee demonstrating merit and financial need. This letter must be attached in the Extended Campus Scholarship application online form.
- Have successfully accumulated 60 semester hours with at least 12 semester hours at Limestone College.
- Have a GPA of 3.25 or above.
4. The scholarship will be given to students enrolled full-time (12 semester hours) each semester. A credit of $1,150 will be applied to the spring semester and the fall semester of the student's account after six semester hours have been completed in each semester (usually in February and October)
5. The Extended Campus Scholarship Committee will award the scholarships.
Traditional Day Students can now use AwardSpring, a brand new more efficient method of being matched with Endowed Scholarships for which they are eligible to apply. From the AwardSpring homepage, select “Set Your Password” and using your Limestone email address, then follow the prompts to create a personalized password to login to the site.
Students are welcome to contact AwardSprings's support team with any technical issues or questions concerning this service.
Indicates Extended Campus students eligible
Indicates Day Program students eligible