The Business Office offers a variety of services to the faculty, staff and students of Limestone College such as:
- Payments made by cash, personal check, money orders, and credit cards are accepted for tuition and fees.
- Refunds are issued according to the refund schedule. All Easy Refund Cards are mailed to the address in the system. Students will be charged for any replacement Easy Refund Card. The current cost is $10.00 for an inactive card and $20.00 for an active card.
- You can view your Account History by logging into the LC Portal.
- Check cashing up to $50.00 with proper identification during regular business hours.
Checks which are returned to the Business Office for any reason must be taken care of along with a $25.00 service charge within 10 business days of notification from Limestone College. If this matter is not resolved, Limestone College will be notifying the Solicitor’s Worthless Check Unit for collection. Failure to pay the check and applicable fees may lead to your arrest and criminal prosecution by the Solicitor’s Office. If a check is returned and is submitted to the Solicitor’s Office for collections, we will no longer accept personal checks as a method of payment.
- Limestone College is partnered with Tuition Management Systems to offer monthly payment options for Day Students only. You may enroll at www.afford.com/limestone .
- Holds are placed on the student accounts for past due funds, not enough funds to cover balance, returned checks, improper paperwork, etc. You can verify any holds on your student account by going to the LC Portal.
- Funds can be placed on your LCash card by check, cash or credit card in the Business Office or by going to www.limestonecard.com.
- You can use your LCash card to make a payment on your account.
The Business Office is located on the second floor of the Curtis Administration Building in Offices 201 and 202. Regular Office hours are 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday. May 11, 2015 until August 10, 2015 the Business Office will be open Monday through Thursday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.