Executive Board and Members
Being a part of Student Alumni Leadership Council will benefit you in many ways. Through the training and events members participate in, there are opportunities to:
- Network with well-connected, influential alumni and corporate representatives.
- Sharpen your leadership and communication skills.
- Build professional and social contacts.
- Participate in college, presidential, and alumni events.
- Have the satisfaction of giving your time to Limestone and to its alumni.
- Generate pride in Limestone.
- Participate in community service projects.
- Meet new people and make new friends.
- Have fun!
CLICK HERE to view the latest edition of the Student Alumni Leadership Council Newsletter. Adobe PDF Reader Required
Student Alumni Leadership Council Roster: 2013-14
President: Paige Palinkas
Vice Presidents: Maia Czarnecki and Katie Farrell
Secretary: Megan Smith
Treasurer: Jenelle Fotunato
Advisor: K. C. Barnhill, Director of Alumni Programs
Advisor's Assistant: Jonathon Will
2013-14 Student Alumni Council Members:
Want to Join SALC? Download a 2013-14 SALC Application. Adobe PDF Reader Required