Due to the potential risk surrounding COVID-19 and our concern for the safety of our students, faculty, staff, and community, the Limestone University Business Office will be currently working with limited in office hours. The Business Office will be available in the office, from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm, Monday – Friday. In addition, the Business Office Staff will be accessible Monday – Thursday, 1:00pm to 5:00pm, via email and phone. We are diligently working to accommodate our students, parents, and other departments as much as possible during this time. Please stay safe and we hope this transition period will be short and everything will return to normal.
The Business Office is located on the second floor of the Curtis Administration Building in Offices 201 and 202. Office hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday and Wednesday, 8:00 am to 7:00 pm Tuesday and Thursday and 8:00 am to 1:30 pm on Friday.
The Business Office offers a variety of services to the faculty, staff and students of Limestone University such as:
- Payments can be made by cash, personal check, money orders, and credit cards for tuition and fees. For additional information see Payment Options in the menu.
- You can view your Account History by logging into the The Halo.
- Check cashing up to $50.00 with proper identification during regular business hours.
- Complaints, concerns or suggestions, let us know by submitting this form.
- Need to divided your balance into payments? Submit the Payment Plan Application Form and a Students Account Coordinator will be in touch.
- All students are automatically enrolled in text message notifications from the Business Office. Data and Text Messaging rates may apply. Students can opt out of these notifications by texting STOP to 797979.
- Student Account information, payment due dates and other important information will be sent to your Limestone University e-mail address. It is important that students regularly check this e-mail.
- To request a 1098T form for tax purposes, please e-mail businessoffice [at] limestone.edu. Please include the tax year you are requesting, along with your student ID, date of birth, last 4 digits of your social security number, and where to send the form. The Business Office is able to release 1098Ts by fax, email and mail.