OWL Drop-In Hours (EST)
Hours of Operation
NOTE: DUE TO THE END OF THE FALL SEMESTER, THE OWL WILL BE CLOSED UNTIL THE LAST WEEK OF JANUARY.
THE TUTORS LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU THEN!
In addition to live chat, you have the option to talk to a writing consultant using your telephone or the microphone and speakers on your computer.
Directions for using LC OWL:
- Decide how you will talk to your writing consultant:
- You can join the session by phone. Instructions will be shown on your screen after you join the online session below.
- You can use a microphone and speakers to talk to your Writing Consultant. Make sure your microphone and speakers are connected to your computer and your volume is turned up.
- If you cannot use your telephone or a microphone, you can interact with your writing consultant by live chat.
- Read the OWL Tips & Instructions to improve your experience in the online session.
- Join the session:
- CLICK HERE to meet a writing consultant online. You will be asked to enter your name and email address. If you receive a Java Security Warning, click Run.
- Email the assignment:
- Your writing consultant will ask you to email the paper you are working on. Email your writing assignment to owl [at] limestone.edu. As an alternative, the writing consultant may ask you to pull up your document on your screen.