All electronic documents-including word documents, PDFs, PowerPoint presentations, and spreadsheets created and distributed by Limestone University employees should be accessible. See link below for instructions for creating accessible content.
- Is my syllabus accessible?
- How to Create an Accessible Syllabus
- Does my syllabus include a statement of support for students with disabilities?
- Making Different Types of Texts Accessible
- Are my course textbooks available from the publisher in a digital format?
- Document and Presentation Accessibility Complete Handout
- Learn more about Blackboard's automated Blackboard Ally.
- Cheatsheets for Creating Accessible Content
SensusAccess is a self-service, alternate media solution for educational institutions.
- Did I select accessible software for student use?
- Did I select accessible websites for class activities and resources?
- WAVE Accessibility Checker Tool
- Take the No Mouse Challenge
(for students who need extra time for exams and/or need to take a makeup exam)