The Registrar's Office is located on the second floor of the Curtis Administration building. The Registrar's Office provides many important services to incoming, current, and former Limestone College students.
The Mission of The Registrar’s Office at Limestone College is to promote academic development and advancement by accurate record keeping of all student documents. Our staff takes great pride in processing daily inquiries from students, faculty, staff and alumni, as well as parents regarding academic matters. Our office is dedicated to fulfilling our part in the overall mission of Limestone College by providing academic support through our services.
The Registrar’s Office is located on the second floor of the Curtis Administration Building. Office hours are Monday – Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm; Fax number: (864) 488-8340.
To change your address, name or major please go to the LC Portal.
- Pennie Hughes - Registrar - (advisor) ext. 4544
- Carol Stroup - Associate Registrar - May graduation contact - (advisor) ext. 4518
- Clary Wright Phillips - Associate Registrar - Dec. graduation contact - (advisor) ext. 4360
- Buffie Hayes - Administrative Assistant - ext.4546
- Christa Hines - Administrative Assistant - ext. 4545
- Teresa Baker - Receptionist - ext. 8368
The Office is open Monday - Friday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm (During the summer months hours on Friday is 8:30 am to 12:00)