To be considered for full admission into Limestone College’s online MBA Program, candidates will need to submit the following:
- Baccalaureate and any graduate transcripts from each college or university attended.
- A completed graduate school admission application with a $25 nonrefundable application fee.
- Two (2) letters of recommendation using the Limestone College “Letter of Recommendation” form, preferably one from an individual who has knowledge of your work experience and one from an individual who has knowledge of your academic experience.
- Students whose native language is not English must submit scores on the
TOEFL test: a score on the electronic version of 173 is required; a score of 500 is required on the paper version.
- An acceptable score on either the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or the Graduate Record Examination (GRE). An acceptable score on the Graduate Management Admission Test is defined as: (200 X Undergraduate GPA) + (GMAT / GMAT Equivalency Score) = 1,000 or (200 X Graduate Work GPA) + (GMAT / GMAT Equivalency Score) = 1,200.
- If the applicant takes the GRE, the Limestone College’s MBA Admissions Committee will use the GRE Score Conversion Tool (http://www.ets.org/gre/institutions/about/mba/ comparison_tool/) to convert the students’ GRE Score into a GMAT Equivalency score.
For more information, we invite you to contact Limestone College by email at
or by phone, (864) 488-4370. To get started today, simply CLICK HERE to apply online!