Mr. Stephen C. Walker
Adjunct Instructor of Mathematics for ECC, Charleston Site
- M.S., Mathematics, College of Charleston
- M.B.A., Emphasis in Finance, Charleston Southern University
- B.S., Political Science, Charleston Southern University
Particular Mathematical Interests:
- Modeling: Error correction and non-linear data
- Classical Mathematics and its use in and benefits to modern curricula
- MA 116 Mathematical Analysis of business, Economics, and Social Science
- Homeschooling-My wife and I are very active in the homeschool community. We homeschool our three children, my wife has worked for two different homeschooling companies, and I have published an article in the Old Schoolhouse Magazine.
- Church- Our family is also heavily involved with our church, serving in multiple ministries there, and hold Faith and values close to our hearts.