OWL Drop-In Hours (EST)
Hours of Operation- Fall 2017
|Sunday||5p.m.-7p.m. drop in|
|Monday||7p.m.-10p.m. drop in|
|Tuesday||9a.m.-11a.m. drop in||8p.m.-10p.m. drop in|
|Wednesday||7p.m.-10p.m. drop in|
|Thursday||9a.m.-11a.m. drop in|
|Friday||10a.m.-12p.m drop in|
For hours by appointment, click here .
In addition to live chat, you have the option to talk to a writing consultant using your telephone or the microphone and speakers on your computer.
Directions for using LC OWL:
- Decide how you will talk to your writing consultant:
- You can join the session by phone. Instructions will be shown on your screen after you join the online session below.
- You can use a microphone and speakers to talk to your Writing Consultant. Make sure your microphone and speakers are connected to your computer and your volume is turned up.
- If you cannot use your telephone or a microphone, you can interact with your writing consultant by live chat only.
- Read the OWL Tips & Instructions to improve your experience in the online session.
- Join the session:
- CLICK HERE to meet a writing consultant online. You will be asked to enter your name and email address. If you receive a Java Security Warning, click Run.
- Email the assignment:
- Your writing consultant will ask you to email the paper you are working on. Email your writing assignment to email@example.com. As an alternative, the writing consultant may ask you to pull up your document on your screen.