How do I get my book?
Students are required to order books through the LC Portal after they have registered for their classes. The book request form will be made available four weeks prior to the course start date. Students must complete the Book Request form in order for course material to be shipped out. Extended Campus Internet Students, depending on payment method, will work with his/her Enrollment Coordinator to have textbooks shipped to their home address. UPS will not deliver to a PO Box; a physical address is required. Extended Campus Classroom Students, depending on site location, will work with his/her Coordinator to arrange textbook pick up on or before the first day of class.
Where to find the Book Request Form
- Log into LC Portal
- Click on Registration on top menu bar
- Click on Registration in side menu
- Click on EC Book Request Form
- *UPS does not ship to PO Boxes
- Textbooks may not be returned unless the class has been dropped.
- Textbooks must be returned one week after the end of drop/add for each eight week term.
- Textbooks received after the deadline, unwanted qualifying textbooks may be sold back during book buy back.
- Returned Textbooks must be in the same condition as when purchased. This includes but is not limited to no: visible damage, writing or markings, highlights, and no opened software.
- Books purchased in shrink-wrap must be in original wrapping.
- Refunds will not be issued without the receipt.
- Credit card purchases are only refunded as credit to the original account.
- Check purchases require 10 business days before a refund can be issued.
- Financial Aid textbook purchases are credited to your student account.
Cash for Books
The Campus Store textbook buy back occurs once a semester. Campus Store representatives will notify students and site coordinators when buy back dates are set. To determine potential buy back value for your textbook(s), please visit: Buy Back Value
ISBN numbers can be located by selecting your Program, Term and Course from the following link: ISBN list